dataPipeline for data analysis and machine learning
Data is all around us, and automating information-centric tasks is a critical step in a modern business. Whether it is managing the flow of input data, creating actionable reports, or creating world-leading machine learning models, dataPipeline can help you Gain Insight From Data.
With five years of academic and 10 years of industry expertise in apply data-driven solutions to problems, dataPipeline can help with:
- Creating custom software to perform high-level analysis and machine learning, using world-leading algorithms and tooling
- Reporting and visualisation of data, including interactive plots, websites and static PDF reports.
- High-quality analysis of data, including best-practice statistical tools and techniques, data mining and machine learning.
- Guidance on best-practices for your organisation, helping your team use their data better
- Automating information-heavy workflows, including automated reporting against key performance indicators, decision making (with confidence estimations) and removing "busy work" from processes